Hey y’all! Happy Wednesday! I hope your day has been great! Now that it’s summer, I know we are all winding down and chillin out just a bit. I know I am. I’m excited to turn my brain off for the next few months (kidding!).
For most of us out there, apps are slowing growing more important to our everyday lives. I know that is definitely true for me. I decided to compile a list of apps I use everyday (I guess you could consider these apps to be my favorites).
Also, these apps will exclude messaging and other apps provided by the phone, and I’m including apps that can be found only iPhone, so I’m not positive if they can be found on android phones.
- Snapchat is a great way to communicate with peers. It’s so important in college since it’s the way most people choose to communicate with each other. I dont use it that often, but it’s still a must-have.
- I have nothing but great things to say about Spotify. It is so crucial to my everyday life. Not to be dramatic, but Spotify premium has saved my life. Do yourself favor and sign up. The monthly subscription is worth every penny.
- I never used Instagram regularly until my last semester ended, but now I use it almost everyday. It is great to add stories onto my page and keep people in the loop of what’s going on in my life and on my blog.
- I have fell in love with Canva recently for all the graphics I make for my blog. It is so user-friendly and perfect for anything who wants a clean looking blog graphic without a graphic design degree.
- I don’t use Twitter that much to tweet, but I do use it for the news. I know it seems odd to get news from social media, but it is great to get a quick snapshot about what’s going on in the world.
I know it doesn’t seem like I use a lot of apps, but these are the apps I use everyday.
If you want to know my top two on this list, I strongly recommend Spotify and Canva. Both are great for music and/or social media lovers.
What are the apps y’all can’t live without? Let me know below!
Sorry for the short post! 36+ hour weeks can tire me sometimes.
My next blog post will come Friday! (yay!)
What I’m listening to now: sincerity is scary by the 1975. It is one of my favorite songs at the moment.
New TV I love: Royal Pains. It’s not a new show, but nonetheless I love it. I used to watch it with my family, and I’m so glad I started it again.
New Obsession: Working. Not working in college will make you miss having spending money. Gotta get that cash!