Hi Guys! Happy Sunday to you all! HAPPY EASTER! What a great day to celebrate JESUS! I hope your week was great!
I want try something new where I spend more time with Jesus, and what a better way to start than with this! I know that I definitely need more TLC aka Time Loving Christ. Every Sunday, I would like to start posting a verse and what it means to me. I hope this helps my upcoming weeks get just a little better.
When thinking about an idea for this post, I bounced back and forth between “my beauty routine” and “my favorite verses.” Though I would love to eventually make both posts happen, I truly felt lead to put my “Jesus routine” into the world.
By “Jesus routine” I’m referring to my routine that I use to better my relationship with Christ. It’s important to me that I do at least one thing everyday to make my relationship stronger.
- In my room, I have verses all over. Not only do I want my mind to be surrounded by God, but I want my room to be as well. As a college student, I spend 99% of my time in my room, so it’s a nice reminder to have verses on my wall and bulletin board.
- Also, I carry around many faith-based books in my bookbag. I have a prayer journal, a prayer box, and books to study verses. These help because I can carry them with me, and whenever I get free time, I can pull them out and read.
- I also keep my bible next to my bed to read when I need Jesus’ word.
- When I need guidance, I have many friends on campus that I can turn to if needed.
- Last but not least, I use the Bible app to send daily versus to my phone. There are many apps like Sprinkle of Jesus and Echo Prayer to remind yourself to read the word or pray! Having notifications on my phone are a great way to remind me of Jesus’ love!
I know it doesn’t seem like I do a lot, but it fits perfect in my everyday life, and trust me, it does the job.
What is your Jesus routine? Leave it in the comments below!
Next Sunday, I’ll be back with my new weekly verses! Have a great week! See you on the next post!