Happy Thursday guys! I hope your day has been great! I know my week has been pretty good. How was your week?
My last beauty post did very well, and since its spring, I thought I would do it again!
I’ll be honest, beauty takes a backseat in my life recently. Since I don’t wake up until 15 minutes before class on some days, I don’t necessarily wear makeup. Sometimes, I don’t even wear makeup at all. With that being said, my makeup routine on a day to day basis varies depending on what time I wake up.
If I wake up 15 minutes before class…
I typically spend more time on my outfits since not many other girls on campus put a lot of effort into makeup and hair.
If I’m having an extra good day, I use mascara and concealer (if needed).
Products I use…
- This Ulta mascara is still one of my holy grail products. I got it right before school started, and it still feels brand new. I highly recommend this product since its cheap and reliable.
- This Tarte concealer is a little pricey, but it has amazing reviews for a good reason. A little goes a long way with this product, but it will last forever. If you’re worried about the price, get a mini sized one to try!
If I wake up early enough…
I will use a primer for my face just to give a smoother look. I like this more than foundation on a day-to-day basis since I want my face to breathe.
After primer, I’ll put a small bit of concealer under my eyes or on any problem spots on my face. Thanks to the extra bit of sleep I get, undereye bags don’t bother me too much.
After concealer, I’ll finish my face off with a bit of highlight for a bit of a dewy look.
Then, I’ll start on my eyes. I typically only use mascara and a bit of liquid eyeshadow for some color. Sometimes I’ll brush some tinted brow gel on my brows to thicken them a bit.
Products I use…
- I love this highlight by Urban Decay because its so sheer and buildable. It’s a great natural highlight.
- These Stila liquid eyeshadows are AMAZING. They have such an amazing formula, but beware, they are very very pigmented. If you want a sheer look like I do, only use a little tiny dot rather than swiping all of it on.
- I really like using this Ulta brow tint because I am not the best at doing my brows, but this makes the process so much easier (and cheaper!).
And that is my beauty routine (with products) for Spring 2019! I hope you guys are able to find some new products to try.
What are your favorite beauty products and routine? Let me know in the comments below!
I hope the rest of your week is great! I have a post coming up on Sunday that I’m very excited about so stay tuned!
See you all Sunday!